This is the user sandbox of Heddam. A user sandbox is a subpage of the user's user page. It serves as a testing spot and page development space for the user and is not an OpenStreetMap article.
- more info at FR:Indoor mapping
- see Wikipedia article guidelines for splitting and summarizing sections
|Screenshot||Indoor mapping tool||Description||Developer||Licence||Release date||Latest version||Latest version date||Website|
|OsmInEdit||A simple web indoor editor, focused on making things easier (floor plan management, dedicated editing modes)||Adrien Pavie||ISC||2019-09-19||v1.0.0||website|
|indoor=||a map that display indoor data from OpenStreetMap||François de Metz||BSD||2020-07-29||0.1.1||website|
|OpenStationMap||for (Railway) Stations including the indoors with the Simple Indoor Tagging, but also extensions, e.g. for doors and for stairwells (steps). Example stations are Berlin Hauptbahnhof, Sydney Central or Tokyo Ueno JR Station.||Roland Wagner, Roland Olbricht||?||?||?||website|
|A personal assisted navigation to disabled people within the Polytechnic of Bari facilities of the university campus.||Eugenio Di Sciascio, Emilia Conte, Michele Ruta, Saverio Ieva||?||?||?||website|
|Mapbox GL Indoor Plugin||A mapboxgl-js plugin to enable multi-floors maps||MIT||2020-05-08 (pre-release)||0.0.4-rc1||2020-05-27 (pre-release)||source code|
|indrz||Open Source backend (Django python web framework) to manage indoor data for buildings, rooms spaces||2016-01-12 (v. 1.0)||2018-06-15 (latest change in master branch)||source code|
|FootPath||infrastructureless indoor navigation on OSM data for smart Android)||Aachen University, COMSYS, RWTH||GPL-3.0||2010-2011 [licence]||2011-07-23 (last change on github)||YouTube|
|Ways4All||Barrier-free travel for everyone - support for people with special needs in public transport|
|OSMTools Indoor||2012 [licence]||website [ dead link ]|
|OpenStreetMap Indoor Mapping browser||Fork of OSMTools Indoor, fully functional indoor building browser, js only.||2012-2014 [licence]||source code|
|ID-indoor||A web indoor editor based on iD, with indoor dedicated features (level filtering, specific map and presets).||Adrien Pavie||ISC||?||?||website|
|Leadme||a software & hardware project to create indoor maps without the availability of GPS signals, in the style of OpenStreetMap||Richard Atterer||website|
|Termite||an editor specialized for indoor maps. This has been .|
|Indoor Webapp||Levelable indoor maps from OSM data implemented with Kothic JS||website [ dead link ]|
|OpenCaveMap||It's caving mapping and all other underground places||website [ dead link ]|
|Indoor Navigation Market spreadsheet||A list of resources for indoor mapping and positioning||Nick Such||2013-09||Google Sheets|
|BuildingLayer||indoor mapping startup||Nick Such||2011||2014-11||website|
Activities outside OSM where moved to Indoor/Projects
- AddICT Compound facility (CompoundFacility)
- Gomar1985 Indoor Proposal (IndoorOSM), Rendering of multi-level building maps in 2D (http://indoorosm.uni-hd.de/) and 3D, Indoor Routing/Navigation (http://indoorosm.uni-hd.de/)
- andreas.balzer Extension and aggregation of indoor proposals, see andreas.balzer, Rendering (own render engine in C#, yet to be published), Routing (modified OsmSharp)
- IndoorOSM from University of Heidelberg (same as gomar above)
users drawing indoor maps (User contributions)
- Xianlin NUS Indoor Map, Singapore
- Overflorian Indoor mapping of train stations over the Paris area Open Data SNCF
- TagaSanPedroAko Mostly doing indoor mapping of malls around south Metro Manila, especially Muntinlupa.
- PanierAvide contributing to indoor in France.
- Roland Wagner mapped NYC Grand Central Station, Chicago Union, Sydney Central, Tokyo Ueno, Prague Central, Amsterdam Central, Portland / OR Union, Berlin Hauptbahnhof, London,...
- Exatomos Started indoor mapping of ULB "Plaine" university campus in Brussels.