Jump to navigation Jump to search
- I am the OSM Trainer for the Open Mapping Hub Asia Pacific since January 2022.
- I am a voting member of Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team and an associate member of the Openstreetmap Foundation.
- I have a Ph.D. in Geomatics Engineering from Istanbul Technical University and was a research assistant at the same department between 2005-2013. I was an assistant professor in Maltepe University between 2013-2019. I was an adjunct lecturer for MEF University starting at 2017, and I had been appointed as an assistant professor there in 2020.
- I am a board member of Yer Çizenler Mapping for Everyone Association since 2017.
- I was a project coordinator with Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team between January 2019 and January 2021, functioning as the project lead within the Kaart editing team based in Turkey.
- I was the interim country manager of Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team in 2018.