|amenity = fuel|
|Used to mark fuel stations|
在加油站的中心新增一個 node，並且標上amenity=fuel 的標籤。通常加油站都是有個營業主operator=*或主要品牌brand=*並且有個主負責人tenant=*。如果這個加油站有自己的名字，可以用name=*這個標籤標示。Tag the building related to the fuel station as building=yes and optionally with its opening hours opening_hours=*. Use the maxheight=* tag indicate the maximum height (in meters, like 3.8) for a vehicle that can use the fuel pumps.
Surroundings: ways and area
It is also a good idea to map the ways leading to and away from the fuel station as highway=service. The area around the fuel pumps are tagged as area=yes, highway=service and surface=*. Alternatively the area itself can be tagged amenity=fuel instead of tagging the fuels station with a node.
- Kiosk: Add shop=kiosk (default is kiosk=no) to the fuel station if a kiosk exists. Alternatively:
- Convenience: Add shop=convenience to the fuel station if there is a convenience shop as part of the gas station.
- Car Wash: Add an additional node amenity=car_wash if there is a car wash on site.
- Toilets: There may be toilets related to the fuel station. Map toilets as an additional node with amenity=toilets.
Detailed building parts
Different fuel types are tagged as mentioned at fuel=*
opening_hours=Mo-Fr 05:30-23:00; Sa 07:00-21:00; Su off
also an area with
building=yes or building=roof
and a way as
See Weyhe for a reference.
- Karbukoo you can change between french and english language for now, and it covers all the world, Wiki
Routing software that supports amenity=fuel as a POI
- add here