|Indique si une portion du sol peut être utilisée ou suivie par un canne d'aveugle.|
|Utilisé pour ces éléments|
|Rechercher sur Wikidata|
|Statut : non défini|
|Outils pour cet attribut|
Une bande podotactile est une ligne faite avec un matériau différent ou rainuré et qui sera facilement détecté, souvent plus rugueux que le sol alentour.
- tactile_paving=incorrect When tactile paving is used but not in a sensible way, e.g. if the paving is symmetric for visual pleasure but on one of the sides it leads to nothing, or if only one sloped kerb at a crossing has tactile paving.
Note: There is no default value. tactile_paving=no can be tagged explicitly if discovered.
Use on nodes
In general: Use precise coordinates or add FIXME=position estimated!
- For dangerous spots
- When a footway next to a road ends at a crossing with a lowered kerb sloped kerb, tactile_paving is often used to indicate the dangerous spot tactile_paving=yes. This is set separately for each side of the road, because it can be different! Use in the same way on traffic islands. please note the "kerb" and not "curb" should be used (BE vs. AE).
- When a bus stop is mapped as a node highway=bus_stop and there is one or more lines of tactile_paging at that bus stop, the bus_stop node gets tactile_paving=yes
- highway=elevator, when there is a tactile paving at the entrance of an elevator ON EACH LEVEL!
Use on ways
- On a pedestrian crossing highway=crossing, when the tactile paving is used in a line all across the crossing. Do not use tactile_paving on the way when only the two spots where the footway ends are paved differently.
- On footways, when there is a line all the way on the footway highway=footway.
- On platforms, highway=platform or man_made=pier. If the platform or pier is mapped as an area, only if you draw a separate way for the tactile lines. If the platform or pier is small and mapped as a way, add tactile_paving=yes to the way.
Use on areas
- tactile_paving=yes is not used on areas. If you have a large area (like a market place) with indicator lines across, draw separate ways for the tactile paving and map on ways.
- tactile_paving=no can be used on border polygons to indicate that a community is not aware at all of the requirements of blind persons.
Use on relations
- tactile_paving=yes can be used on route/tram relations for instance, when all vehicles in use are equipped with tactile indicators at the doors or similar. Please add blind:description:en=* to tell about the details.
Tactile paving does not need to be rendered on visual maps by default. It will be used for tactile maps and acoustic routing software for pedestrians.
There is a visual map for features for the blind: blindmap.
- Tactile paving in the map (ways).edit
- Tactile paving in the map (nodes).edit
- HaptoRender - Tactile OSmaps for the blind.
- LoroDux - Pedestrian navigation software for the blind
- Loadstone - GPS tool for the blind, able to import OSM POIs and crossings.