Featured images/Jul-Sep 2010
Gallery of featured images, from July to September 2010
Week 27 (from Monday 5 July 2010 to Sunday 11 July 2010) [Edit]
Week 28 (from Monday 12 July 2010 to Sunday 18 July 2010) [Edit]
Week 29 (from Monday 19 July 2010 to Sunday 25 July 2010) [Edit]
- English : Kosice bus/tram stop using OSM maps
Week 30 (from Monday 26 July 2010 to Sunday 1 August 2010) [Edit]
- English : Participants of Graian Alps Mapping Party, the second event on Italian mountain. We were guest of Gran Paradiso National Park at the hunting lodge of King
Week 31 (from Monday 2 August 2010 to Sunday 8 August 2010) [Edit]
- English : Distribution of natural=tree nodes in Szczecin obtained from the city's cadastre bureau. (Project of the week/2010/Aug 01 is to add more)
Week 32 (from Monday 9 August 2010 to Sunday 15 August 2010) [Edit]
- English : Jhabjan's map of Sinj in Croatia, printed for tourism office. Aerial images were donated by local aerial club.
Week 33 (from Monday 16 August 2010 to Sunday 22 August 2010) [Edit]
Week 34 (from Monday 23 August 2010 to Sunday 29 August 2010) [Edit]
- English : Hamburg has a large carnival three times a year for each 4 weeks. User mbuege maps all the attractions and fast food stands.
Week 35 (from Monday 30 August 2010 to Sunday 5 September 2010) [Edit]
Week 36 (from Monday 6 September 2010 to Sunday 12 September 2010) [Edit]
- English : You don't need fancy gear to do mapping for OSM. Sometimes, all you need is a sketchpad, pen and some attention to detail. Here's seav's sketchpad of the Ortigas slice during the Ortigas-Mandaluyong Mapping Party.
Week 37 (from Monday 13 September 2010 to Sunday 19 September 2010) [Edit]
- English : Building outlines in Staffanstorp, Sweden courtesy of the town council GIS.
Week 38 (from Monday 20 September 2010 to Sunday 26 September 2010) [Edit]
- English : An 8bit-game-like map of New York City based on OSM data. http://8bitnyc.com/
Week 39 (from Monday 27 September 2010 to Sunday 3 October 2010) [Edit]
- English : OSM map of Merida, Venezuela. Data by Fundacion GeoHorizontes de Venezuela. Data collected by HernanRamirez.