|office = therapist|
|An office of a therapist|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Group: Medical persons|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
An office at which you can take a any kind of health related therapy, like physiotherapy, therapy against neurologic diseases, or osteopathy. This tag is for offices of therapists, for larger therapy facilities, you can use health_facility:type=therapy. Healthcare 2.0 specifies the type of facility with health_facility:type=*, which can not be done with healthcare=*. The specialty is then added with health_specialty:*=*.
office=*, office=therapist in this kind, is used as an easy way to specify the type of person, working in the office, assuming that it is only one type of health-related person, which works there and not e.g. a physician, which is also a therapist, which can be added with relations.
If you use Healthcare 2.0 you should add the following tags to your object
- medical_system:western=yes (mostly in western countries)
- health_facility:type=office (type of facility)
- office=therapist (or use a type=health-Relation with health_person:type=therapist instead)
- health_specialty:physiotherapy=yes (for the specialty, as an example)
Note that you can add more the one specialty, with easy possibility to select via specialty, with Healthcare 2.0-Tagging
And other standard combo tags of course:
- name=* - Name of the office.
- operator=* - Name of the company operating the chain
If you want to use healthcare=* instead, you can use
- healthcare=physiotherapist for physiotherapy
- healthcare=psychotherapist for psychotherapy
- healthcare=occupational_therapist for occupational therapy
- healthcare=speech_therapist for speech therapy and/or language therapy (also called speech-language pathology)
as a single-key solution with unclear type of facility (e.g. its size).