|shop = agrarian|
|Shop selling products for agricultural use, such as pesticides, seeds, animal feed, etc.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
This kind of shop is called a farm store or a feed and seed in American English. Agrarian is a term for a political movement and has nothing to do with agriculture trade supplies, seeon Wikipedia. It is a good example of an OSMism, an expression used in an uncommon way in OSM or invented just for OSM. Do not use such expressions in every day life.
How to map?
- agrarian=* (obligatory)!
A agricultural inputs the store sells:
- agrarian=yes - a general info that the shop sells components for agricultural production.
- agrarian=pesticide - sell used in
- agrarian=fertilizer - sell
- agrarian=seed - sell
- agrarian=feed - sell and
- agrarian=tools -
- agrarian=machine_parts - sell specialized parts for .
When a store sells several product groups then we can use multiple values separated by semicolon for example: agrarian=pesticide;seed;fertilizer.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* Name of shop.
- opening_hours=* When shop is open (Mo-Fr 8:00-16:00; Sa 8:00-12:00)
- brand=* eg: Sano, De heus, Vilomix, Trouw Nutrition, Agrifirm, Agropasz ect:....