Zh-hans:Beginners Guide 1.3.2
以下是一些可以获得 Potlatch 帮助的地方:
- 重要如果感叹号 (!) 出现在左下角，点击它并选择“Try Again”，以保存更改。否则，你将失去已编辑的内容！
- It is important to allow data to load, before presuming it isn't there. A relatively common mistake is to duplicate data by adding, before it's clear what's already been added.
- Be sure to check if something is where it is for a reason before shifting it to a seemingly better location.
- 在编辑界面左侧的按钮中, 中间那个按钮可以让你查看 GPS 数据. 快捷键是 'G'.
- 要在路上增加一个节点，按下 Shift 的同时在路上任一一处单击。
- 按下 Shift 的同时在节点上单击以开始一条新的道路。这有助于加入道路。
- To copy attributes from a previously-selected way, press 'R'. This is good for adding speed limits to a way that someone else has added previously, e.g. "maxspeed=60".
- To extend a way, select this way, click the node at the end from which you would like to extend, then click for each node to go ahead with the route of the way. Set new nodes or snap to a node of an existing way by moving over the node (it will be highlighted blue). To finish a way, press ENTER. Repeat the attributes from the previously-selected way as described above.
- Select a node to drag it. Save the changes as described above.
- Press 'c' to add a comment to your editing session. This can tell others who look in the history view on the main map what you've changed.
- Turning caps lock on/off will allow you to see GPS traces more clearly.