Zh-hant:Beginners Guide 1.3.2
以下是一些可以獲得 Potlatch 幫助的地方:
- 重要如果感歎號 (!) 出現在左下角，點擊它並選擇「Try Again」，以保存更改。否則，你將失去已編輯的內容！
- It is important to allow data to load, before presuming it isn't there. A relatively common mistake is to duplicate data by adding, before it's clear what's already been added.
- Be sure to check if something is where it is for a reason before shifting it to a seemingly better location.
- At the bottom left of the editing page, the centre bottom button allows you to view GPS data. Shortcut 'G'.
- 要在路上增加一個節點，按下 Shift 的同時在路上任一一處單擊。
- 按下 Shift 的同時在節點上單擊以開始一條新的道路。這有助於加入道路。
- To copy attributes from a previously-selected way, press 'R'. This is good for adding speed limits to a way that someone else has added previously, e.g. "maxspeed=60".
- To extend a way, select this way, click the node at the end from which you would like to extend, then click for each node to go ahead with the route of the way. Set new nodes or snap to a node of an existing way by moving over the node (it will be highlighted blue). To finish a way, press ENTER. Repeat the attributes from the previously-selected way as described above.
- Select a node to drag it. Save the changes as described above.
- Press 'c' to add a comment to your editing session. This can tell others who look in the history view on the main map what you've changed.
- Turning caps lock on/off will allow you to see GPS traces more clearly.