Zh-hans:OSM tags for routing
OpenStreetMap 中哪些 Map_Features 可以用于路径规划?
该页面提供的指导将告诉您哪些 已有、有规律和一致性好的 标签应解读为路径规划以及如何解读他们. 新增的影响路径规划的标签以及其含义也应在此处予以说明.
- oneway=yes or
- oneway=true or
- oneway=1 or
- oneway=-1 (denotes opposite direction to node order) or
- junction=roundabout or
- highway=motorway or (This is currently being discussed)
- "oneway"!="no" and
- "oneway"!="false" and
("oneway"!="no" has precedence over "highway"="motorway")
The area=yes tag can be used for tagging a area such as a market square as an area which means that together with highway=residential it can be navigated by car, in any direction, and cutting across from any points. (the highway tag conventionally does not apply to an area)
The use has been approved, and promoted onto Map Features, but clearly this tag will be problematic for routing, especially if developers/tools are not aware of it.
The following tags may contain the name of a street:
There is also an external xml-webservice that can do searches for you.
The following tries to give a definite algorithm for resolving +
- if a location is inside a given city/country/zip-code +
- what city/country/zip-code a given location is in +
We are trying to cover all currently approved and used taggings for this and rate them in a deterministic order of importance. So you need not search everything to implement your algorithm.
A way is in a city/suburb/zip-code/... if and only if:
- a) It is individually tagged as is_in=*.
- c) It is not inside such an area but a node tagged as place=* is inside an area with landuse=* with a value other than "farm", "quarry", "forest" or "water" and the way is inside the combination of that polygon and all intersected or "nearby" polygons of this kind (difficult to implement but a good autotetection.).
- d) None of these but the nearest point tagged as "place"= is less then XX km away.
For case (d) sensible values are:
- is tagged the radius is given by a radius-tag in meters or kilometers.
- if not tagged, these are sensible default-values:
|place=continent||n/a, continents must have borders|
|place=country||n/a, countries must have a defined border-polygon|
|place=state||n/a, states of countries must have a defined border-polygon|
|place=island||n/a, islands must have a defined coastline-polygon|
This topic is currently for debate on the OSM-Dev mailing-list.
The current progress is documented in Tagging Country Borders.
Beware for the values "footway", "pedestrian", "steps", "gate", "stile", "cattle_grid", "viaduct" and limit the usage of "ford", "service"/"services"
The default access-restrictions for each vehicle- and highway-type are documented in /Access-Restrictions.
To compute access restrictions in the presence both of default values and explicit values, see Computing access restrictions.
Restrictions to prohibit certain kinds of turns at intersections are documented in Relation:restriction.