ES:Imágenes destacadas/Abr-Jun 2017
Galería de imágenes destacadas, de abril a junio de 2017
Detalles y subtítulos
Semana 14 (desde el lunes 3 abril 2017 hasta el domingo 9 abril 2017) [Edit]
- English : Illustrating the scale of destruction in Aleppo, Syria, by reprojecting it onto OpenStreetMap buildings of Berlin: hanshack.com.
Semana 15 (desde el lunes 10 abril 2017 hasta el domingo 16 abril 2017) [Edit]
- English : The village of Le Saix (Hautes-Alpes, France) mapped in OpenStreetMap  and printed with a laser cutter. A collaboration between Centre de ressources, Apitux, Camille Bissuel and Planète Champsaur, made in Fab'Alpes in Gap.
Semana 16 (desde el lunes 17 abril 2017 hasta el domingo 23 abril 2017) [Edit]
- English : Geoff Boeing created OSMnx, a tool which uses OSM data to compare street networks and urban forms. In the image you can see one square mile extracts of some city centers around the world. Read more about Geoff's work on his blog.
Semana 17 (desde el lunes 24 abril 2017 hasta el domingo 30 abril 2017) [Edit]
- English : In 2017 we will have the first ever State of the Map Africa! It will be held in Kampala, Uganda’s capital, from 8th to 10th July. Here we see the well mapped Kampala city centre.
Semana 18 (desde el lunes 1 mayo 2017 hasta el domingo 7 mayo 2017) [Edit]
- English : Kartegraphik has been doing handmade papercut maps based on OpenStreetMap data. This image is a map of Monterey, California. See more at kartegraphik.com.
Semana 19 (desde el lunes 8 mayo 2017 hasta el domingo 14 mayo 2017) [Edit]
- English : A presentation of mapscii , a zooming panning view of OpenStreetMap rendered as ASCII art (also including Braille dot patterns).
Semana 20 (desde el lunes 15 mayo 2017 hasta el domingo 21 mayo 2017) [Edit]
- English : The top ten mappers (yellow) account for most of the data contributed in London so far in 2017. Andy Allan presented "Who is mapping London?" at the recent OSM Q&A event.
Semana 21 (desde el lunes 22 mayo 2017 hasta el domingo 28 mayo 2017) [Edit]
- English : Large railway stations often include shops and other features inside them. OpenStationMap (openstationmap.org) reveals indoor mapping data (where it has been added) specifically for railway stations.
Semana 22 (desde el lunes 29 mayo 2017 hasta el domingo 4 junio 2017) [Edit]
- English : Nammala from the Mapbox data team gave a round-up of some recent interesting edits, mostly vandalism detected using osmcha, but also this very detailed mapping of the Gardens of Ludwigsburg Palace made by .
Semana 23 (desde el lunes 5 junio 2017 hasta el domingo 11 junio 2017) [Edit]
- English : Mapathons can be made more fun and interesting when your work is displayed on a wall of monitors for everyone to see! This mapathon, supported by the OSM Philippines community, was organized by User:GOwin as part of his MapAmore initiative and was hosted by the City of San Juan's Central Emergency and Disaster Operations Center (CEDOC).
Semana 24 (desde el lunes 12 junio 2017 hasta el domingo 18 junio 2017) [Edit]
- English : Some of the 250 attendees of State of the Map France 2017, which took place 2–4 June in Avignon.
Semana 25 (desde el lunes 19 junio 2017 hasta el domingo 25 junio 2017) [Edit]
- English : The iD editor showing a new data layer from Mapillary, with road signs detected within the street-level imagery.