Pt:Featured images/Apr-Jun 2017
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Galeria de imagens selecionadas, de abril a junho de 2017
Detalhes e legendas
Semana 14 (de segunda-feira 3 de abril de 2017 a domingo 9 de abril de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Illustrating the scale of destruction in Aleppo, Syria, by reprojecting it onto OpenStreetMap buildings of Berlin: hanshack.com.
Semana 15 (de segunda-feira 10 de abril de 2017 a domingo 16 de abril de 2017) [Edit]
- English : The village of Le Saix (Hautes-Alpes, France) mapped in OpenStreetMap  and printed with a laser cutter. A collaboration between Centre de ressources, Apitux, Camille Bissuel and Planète Champsaur, made in Fab'Alpes in Gap.
Semana 16 (de segunda-feira 17 de abril de 2017 a domingo 23 de abril de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Geoff Boeing created OSMnx, a tool which uses OSM data to compare street networks and urban forms. In the image you can see one square mile extracts of some city centers around the world. Read more about Geoff's work on his blog.
Semana 17 (de segunda-feira 24 de abril de 2017 a domingo 30 de abril de 2017) [Edit]
- English : In 2017 we will have the first ever State of the Map Africa! It will be held in Kampala, Uganda’s capital, from 8th to 10th July. Here we see the well mapped Kampala city centre.
Semana 18 (de segunda-feira 1 de maio de 2017 a domingo 7 de maio de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Kartegraphik has been doing handmade papercut maps based on OpenStreetMap data. This image is a map of Monterey, California. See more at kartegraphik.com.
Semana 19 (de segunda-feira 8 de maio de 2017 a domingo 14 de maio de 2017) [Edit]
- English : A presentation of mapscii , a zooming panning view of OpenStreetMap rendered as ASCII art (also including Braille dot patterns).
Semana 20 (de segunda-feira 15 de maio de 2017 a domingo 21 de maio de 2017) [Edit]
- English : The top ten mappers (yellow) account for most of the data contributed in London so far in 2017. Andy Allan presented "Who is mapping London?" at the recent OSM Q&A event.
Semana 21 (de segunda-feira 22 de maio de 2017 a domingo 28 de maio de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Large railway stations often include shops and other features inside them. OpenStationMap (openstationmap.org) reveals indoor mapping data (where it has been added) specifically for railway stations.
Semana 22 (de segunda-feira 29 de maio de 2017 a domingo 4 de junho de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Nammala from the Mapbox data team gave a round-up of some recent interesting edits, mostly vandalism detected using osmcha, but also this very detailed mapping of the Gardens of Ludwigsburg Palace made by .
Semana 23 (de segunda-feira 5 de junho de 2017 a domingo 11 de junho de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Mapathons can be made more fun and interesting when your work is displayed on a wall of monitors for everyone to see! This mapathon, supported by the OSM Philippines community, was organized by User:GOwin as part of his MapAmore initiative and was hosted by the City of San Juan's Central Emergency and Disaster Operations Center (CEDOC).
Semana 24 (de segunda-feira 12 de junho de 2017 a domingo 18 de junho de 2017) [Edit]
- English : Some of the 250 attendees of State of the Map France 2017, which took place 2–4 June in Avignon.
Semana 25 (de segunda-feira 19 de junho de 2017 a domingo 25 de junho de 2017) [Edit]
- English : The iD editor showing a new data layer from Mapillary, with road signs detected within the street-level imagery.