|Specifies the type of a door|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The door=* tag can be put on the node which represents the door. Several values allows to distinguish door types.
|door||yes||A generic door, use this only if you don't know the kind of door or if it doesn't fit in another value.|
|door||hinged||The traditional swinging door.|
|door||sliding||A sliding door, e.g. in a shop.|
|door||revolving||A revolving door, e.g in a shopping centre.|
|door||folding||A folding door - allows smaller footprint.|
|door||trapdoor||A trapdoor - a hatch. Flush with the surface of the floor.|
|door||overhead||A Garage door - mostly rolling from overhead. Used mainly for vehicles, not humans.|
|door||loadingdock||The door for a loading dock - mostly an overhead door, but usually not at the same level on the inside and outside, as they provide access to a hgv's load floor.|
|door||no||If the door itself is removed or the entrance is simply a hole in the wall, set the value to no.|
|door||user defined||All commonly used values according to Taginfo|
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.
Some tags are complementary to door=*:
- entrance=* - The usage of door (main entrance, emergency exit, ...)
- access=yes/private - Who is allowed to pass this door
- automatic_door=* - Is the door automatic ?
- level=* - At which floor this door can be found
- width=* - The width of the door (useful for wheelchairs)
- wheelchair=yes/no/limited - Wheelchair accessibility