Jump to navigation Jump to search
|military = bunker|
|A building reinforced to withstand attack|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag applies to any kind of military installation built to withstand an attack. The bunkers in defensive lines could be equipped with weapons and might have underground connections with each other. It is used as well for reinforced command posts and warehouses, as well for bunkers for civilians.
The tag bunker_type=* specifies the type of bunker.
How to map
Add a node at the position of the bunker or draw it's outlines as an area .
In addition, the bunker type can be specified with bunker_type=*
- gun_emplacement_type=* - what type of gun placed
- historic=cannon - if there is a cannon
- casemate=yes - if emplacement is encased
- gun_turret=yes - if placed in a armoured turret
- technical_type=* - what kind of technical use
To define the location of the bunker use location=*
- Additional tags
- description=* - short description and technical information
- name=* - name of the bunker
- access=no - access restrictions
- opening_hours=* - when is it open?
- start_date=* - when it was built
- building=bunker - for the building
- ruins=yes - if it is in ruins
- historic=yes - has historical value?
- Address - address of the bunker
- wikipedia=* - Wikipedia article about the bunker
- regelbau=* - Regelbau bunker design
- Historic place map displays historical objects from zoom level 14.
Articles that relate to emergency equipments and facilities.