Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = water|
|Almost certainly a tagging mistake|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Currently used for places to get arbitrary water; often, these will be open water tanks found in cemetaries that can fill up with either rain water, or water from a tap.
- amenity=drinking_water A drinking water source which provides potable water for consumption. Can be combined with other tags such as man_made=water_tap
- amenity=water_point is a place to get larger amounts of drinking water, usually for caravans, RV's, or boats.
- amenity=watering_place is a place where animals drink water
- natural=spring is used where water flows naturally out of the ground.
- amenity=fountain is a fountain for used for cultural, decorational and/or recreational purposes.
- man_made=water_well is a man made excavation in the ground to gain water from an aquifer.
- shop=water is a shop selling primarily water
- natural=water or landuse=basin for ponds or small pools of water
- man_made=storage_tank for water storage
- disused=* or lifecycle prefix is used as a method of marking broken fountains.
- wetap:status=* is a single-project marking of fountains in need of repair, which leaves them on most maps. It should not be used at all due to spammy name.