|shop = mobility_scooter|
|A shop selling mobility scooters|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
A shop that sells mobility scooters and/or related accessories like clothes or parts. Might also do rental or repair. For shops that sell scooters use shop=scooter or for motorcycles use shop=motorcycle.
How to map
Set a node or draw as an area along the shop outline. Tag it with shop=scooter. Add name using name=* or use noname=yes to mark that shop has no name.
- brand=* - the brand(s) this shop sells, if applicable multiple values separated with ; (semicolon). For an example see brand.
- operator=* - person or company running the shop
- addr=* - the address of the shop
- opening_hours=* - when to enter the shop
- Contact information: phone=*, fax=*, website=* and email=*