OSM Ueber mapper: 
OSM forum Elite Member
Born 1966 in Poland. Full name Marek Strassenburg-Kleciak
Contact: marekskleciak at o2.pl
- Studies of Architecture Technical University Poznań / Poland and fine art academy (HfbK) Hamburg, Germany and Individual studies Quantum Chemistry at the University of Poznan.
- Scientific Adviser of the State of Hamburg (Idea, concept and structure of the first 3D city model in Germany).
- Courses for students at the:
- Technical University Hamburg / 15 Years visiting professor for constructive geometry, technical drawing, CAD and visualization techniques
- Fine Art Academy Hamburg (HfbK) (freehand drawing, constructive geometry CAD and visualization techniques)
- Technical College (Fachhochschule) Hamburg (CAD Techniques)
- Supervisor of various computer science graduate works
- Several lectures and presentations about CAD, 3D GIS. (see google).
- Product manager 3D navigation (HarmanBeckerAutomotiveSystems)
developing and market introduction of 3D Landmarks and 3D city models in navigation systems.
- Developer of several specifications for 3D navigation systems.
- Assistent Harman Automotive Vice President Navigation- global intellectuall property and strategic studies specialist.
- Recently: Senior Manager new Business Development at Elektrobit Automotive in Erlangen, Germany, http://automotive.elektrobit.com/
- Member of I-Locate advisory board http://www.i-locate.eu/advisory-board/
- Head of polish OSM chapter
Participation in developing of:
- SIG 3D - www.sig3d.de
- NDS - www.nds-association.org
or http://www.sumobrain.com/search.html to get the actual results.
Examples of my works
- http://www.spiegel.de/fotostrecke/fotostrecke-19901.html (wrong information on the page: there is Harman property and NOT Cyber City AG!)
- www.graphisoft.org Graphisoft - idea and specification of city modeller tool
- www.maya.org Specification of PlugIns for easily texturing of 3D Landmarks
- www.riegl.com - consultations: specification of RiView
- CyberCityAG - Consultation, developing of Cyber City Modeler (in Cooperation with ETH Zürich, Prof. Armin Grün)
- Comlet GmbH: Idea and specification of ScanCAD
My OSM contributions
Founder of OSM Poland: http://openstreetmap.org.pl/stowarzyszenie/
(Co)Organisation of 3D Meetings in Garching: 2nd_3D_Workshop_Garching/Agenda Result: Simple 3D Building Definition. Organisation of F3DB workshops Erlangen.
- Roof table
- Tree table
- Proposed features/Street area
- stairs modelling
- OSM-4D and their subpages
- Seamless Textures
Biking, archery, jazz and classical music, painting, traveling, history, architecture.