|Indicates whether there is a person who supervises the place
|Used on these elements
|Status: de facto
|Tools for this tag
supervised=* indicates whether there is a person who supervises the place. This means that the person observes the place, makes sure that everyone obeys to the rules, that nobody is harmed, and that nothing is damaged.
- For a beach, supervised means that there is someone who watches the beach itself, not what happens in the water. For swimming facilities with a lifeguard on duty, see lifeguard=* or emergency=lifeguard.
In combination with
A supervisedfor school-age children.
A traffic junction directed by a . Sometimes there is a small platform on which the officer can stand.
A level crossing operated by a (gatekeeper, signalman) manually closes the gate when a train is approaching.
A parking lot guarded during its entire opening hours (not to collect parking fees, but to prevent car theft and vandalism).
A public toilet that is staffed with a cleaner.
- barrier:personnel=* A barrier guarded by humans
- surveillance=* A surveillance camera
- lifeguard=* A place where a lifeguard is on duty
- office=security An office for private security guards