|latitude: 46.0548, longitude: 14.5057|
|Browse map of Ljubljana 46°03′17.28″ N, 14°30′20.52″ E|
|Use this template for your locality|
Ljubljana is a City in Slovenia at latitude 46°03′17.28″ North, longitude 14°30′20.52″ East.
- Routing in the maps (screenshot on right)
- Name search for prešernova, tavčarjeva, slovenska, ljubljana, parking near ljubljana, restaurant, šiška, benetke,...
- Browse current map of Ljubljana, as rendered by distributed Tiles@Home rendering program using Osmarender and presented with OpenLayers.
- Many raw GPS tracks
- Had the 1st Ljubljana Mapping Party
List of available aerial imagery for Ljubljana, sorted in order of preference (resolution, most up-to-date).
|Imagery||Scope||Imagery date||Resolution||Distortions||Comments||OSM contact point||Available in JOSM since||Available in iD since|
|WMTS orthophoto||Ljubljana||2022||10cm||no||True orthophoto, trees have leaves||StefanB||16 March 2023||-|
|2021||?||StefanB||never went online for unknown reason||-|
|2020||10cm||no||Deciduous trees have no leaves||StefanB||March 2021||-|
|GURS orthophoto||Slovenia||?||25cm||Moderate projection distortions of high objects||?||?||?|
- Environmentally (and financially) friendly gathering of GPS tracks from various sources:
- Trucking, bus and taxi companies (which have GPS logging besides LPP?)
- Mobile operators (Mobitel and SiMobil get data from their mobile navigational service)
- Borrow your GPS logger to someone driving for other reasons (eg to driving schools, giving them a hint of unmapped areas)
- Dig out your existing, not too old logs
- minor detours on your daily commute
- Look into legally obtaining reliable data (if any) from local authorities (amenities...)
- Agree on local Sl:Map_Features
Martianfreeloader started homogenizing mapping of schools and kindergartens in 2021 using this scheme:
- Map the outline of the whole property, including buildings, yards, sport pitches, playgrounds, etc.
- All amenity tags go on this outline (amenity=*, name=*, website=*, email=*, phone=*, main address, etc.).
- The building itself only gets a building=school or building=kindergarten tag. Perhaps a postal address.
- The name=* tag gets the full spelt out name (e. g. Osnovna šola Vodmat)
- An additional short_name=* tag can be used for common abbreviations (e. g. OŠ Vodmat).
As of November 2021, most bus lines still need to be updated to PTv2. Here is a description how to do that. Bus routes are found on the LPP website. Routes can be seen in Bus routes in Ljubljana page.
- GPS traces in Ljubljana
- List of roads and streets in Ljubljana on SL wikipedia with links to OpenStreetMap
- Urbanism of Ljubljana category on SL wikipedia
- Ljubljana map links on Ljudmila wiki
- Virtual Ljubljana - 3D VRML of the centre
- Current and previous street names and their etymology: https://gis05.ljubljana.si/LjubljanskeUlice/
- GIS OpenData of Ljubljana: https://mol-ljubljana.hub.arcgis.com/
- OpenData Roads in Ljubljana https://podatki.gov.si/dataset/obcinske-ceste-v-mestni-obcini-ljubljana
- Ljubljana traffic information: https://prominfo.projekti.si/web/