|Indicates if an accommodation is motorcycle friendly|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Customary means "usual practices", meant for locations which aren't dedicated for motorcyclists. The difference to the value "yes" is described below (doesn't provide a number of special offers for motorcyclists).
The motorcycle_friendly tag is for indication that a map entity such as a hotel, campsite etc. offers accommodation for bikers which usually includes special offers such as a place to dry clothes, technical help a.s.o.
What should be tagged
May apply to :
and other tags
- secure parking (not necessarily a garage)
- tools for minor repairs
- drying room (for wet clothes and other equipment)
- tour tips and informations about motorcycle-related POIs in the region.
|motorcycle:tools||yes/no||Availability of tools for minor repairs|
|motorcycle:parking||yes/no/covered/garage/shelter/court||Whether a parking belongs to the accommodation, also see motorcycle_parking, usage similar to outdoor_seating=*|
|motorcycle:tours||guided/info||Either guided tours or information material|
|drying:room||yes/heated/no||Whether there is a separate room to dry equipment, see Proposed_features/drying|
|motorcycle:theme||yes/no||For amenities (restaurant/pub/bar) and in case the accommodation is especially for motorcyclists|
|proprietor:motorcyclist||yes/no||Whether the proprietor rides himself (and therefore got expertise)|
- description=* Short summary of characteristics
With one of the above mentioned tourism=* tags :
- Overview amenity#Sustenance=* - pub, biergarten, cafe, fast_food, restaurant...
- Overview sport#Core_values=* - billiards, table_soccer, darts, table_tennis, tennis, swimming ...
- Overview leisure=* - pitch, picnic_table, swimming_pool, miniature_golf ...
Separate several sport/leisure values with ;
Example : sport=billiards;table_soccer;darts
also because opening_hours etc. may differ