Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = bakery|
|A shop selling bread|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A bakery is a shop selling bread.
Bakeries normally bake fresh bread on the premises. Normally also sell pastries, cakes, etc. Often do fresh sandwiches or baguettes. Often do decorated cakes.
How to map
Set a node or draw as an area along the shop outline. Add the tag shop=bakery and name=*.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* or noname=yes if object has no name
- Address tag family can be used to specify an address
- pastry=yes/pastry_shop=yes – if sells pastry
- ice_cream=yes – if sells ice cream
- organic=yes/no/only – describes if a shop offers organic products
- bakehouse=yes/no – indicates that the bakery has its own bakery
- oven=* – describe what kind of oven the bakery is using
- diet:gluten_free=yes/no/only Whether you can buy food without gluten there.
- diet:lactose_free=yes/no/only Whether you can buy food without lactose there.
- Payment tag family can be used to specify how one may pay at this location
If a cafe is in the same building, add another point and the corresponding properties. (See One feature, one OSM element)
- shop=pastry a shop selling pastries, cakes and other sweet (dessert) baked goods.
- shop=confectionery a shop selling sweets, chocolates, cakes and other very sweet food.
- industrial=bakery industrial facility that produces flour-based food.
- ↑ Note: The "diet:" prefix has been approved by a vote, and is the most common tagging style for other dietary options, but for gluten_free specifically, the variant without the prefix has been used more frequently.