|shop = bakery|
|A shop selling bread|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
Ais a shop selling bread.
Bakeries normally bake fresh bread on the premises. Normally also sell pastries, cakes, etc. Often do fresh sandwiches or baguettes. Often do decorated cakes.
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the name of this feature
- addr=* - the address of this feature
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- contact:website=* / website=* / url=* - URL of this feature
- contact:phone=* / phone=* - phone number of this feature
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating this feature / franchisee of the bakery.
- brand=* - brand / franchisor of the bakery.
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - suitable for wheelchairs
- organic=yes/no/only - describes if a shop offers organic products
- payment=* - defines if a certain payment method is accepted or not
- oven=* - describe what kind of oven the bakery is using
- diet:gluten_free=yes/no/only Whether you can buy food without gluten there.
- diet:lactose_free=yes/no/only Whether you can buy food without lactose there.
- craft=bakery or craft=baker if the bread is baked on the premises. In some cultural context may imply there is a certified person working.
- Note: The "diet:" prefix has been approved by a vote, and is the most common tagging style for other dietary options, but for gluten_free specifically, the variant without the prefix has been used more frequently.
If a cafe is in the same building add another point and the corresponding properties. (See One feature, one OSM element)
- shop=pastry a shop selling pastries, cakes and other sweet (dessert) baked goods.
- shop=confectionery a shop selling sweets, chocolates, cakes and other very sweet food.
- industrial=bakery industrial facility that produces flour-based food.