Jump to navigation Jump to search
prefers to go outside and map.
Hi, I'm Jonas an exchange student from the middle of Germany now living in Denmark near Vejle.
- 3D-Mapping: Mostly Simple 3D buildings but I am looking for interesting more complex buildings. I add roof:colour=* and roof:shape=* in JOSM and building:material=*, building:colour=* and roof:material=* on surveys with Vespucci.
- Schwerpunkt der Woche if I am interested in the topic.
- Everything that is represented by a StreetComplete Quest but I change the priorities so that bicycle, public transport and buildings quest come first.
- Landuses where they are missing
- I also add diet:vegetarian=* and diet:vegan=* tags.
- I am also interested in mapping public transport.
- highway=street_lamp it's quite relaxing with good areal imagery, but also not so important
- Germany where I lived near Hann. Münden
- Denmark Vejle and where I live
- Sweden Örebro and Skövde but not so much anymore
- Sometimes in HOT or random places in the world
- JOSM: Very powerful and I still have a lot to learn
- Vespucci: Only surveys I really like the tagfilter to concentrate on one or two tags and see where it is missing
- StreetComplete: Very user friendly and simple to use, a good introduction to OSM
- OsmAnd~: Only surveys less powerful than Vespucci but more practical for simpler edits in my opinion because you are less likely to do unintentional edits
Bicycle Infrastructure Mapping
I add new amenity=bicycle_parking and amenity=bicycle_repair_station with OsmAnd~ and add more details to bicycle infrastructure with StreetComplete.
I add new small solar installations on rooftops with JOSM and look at mapped solar power with OpenInfraMap
- OpenVegeMap for vegan and vegetarian places
- Veggiekarte for vegan and vegetarian places
- indoor= an indoor map
- Wheelmap a map for wheelcheir users
- CyclOSM for people on bikes
- OpenInfraMap about energy infrastructure
- OSM Buildings 3D Map
- F4map Demo 3D Map
- OSM2World 3D Map
- Organic Maps simple Map
- Surveillance under Surveillance map with CCTV and other surveillance
- Mundraub for fuits etc.
- Mobility Geops map with live public transport
- Parkraum - OSM Verkehrswende Detailed map with parking places in Berlin
- OSM Lane Visualizer
- OSM Inspector
- Opening_hours Evaluation Tool
- PeopleForBikes BNA - Vejle
- OSM ↔ Wikidata matcher
- A/B Street
- Simple Task Manager
- Wikidata - River OSM
- Brouter Suspects
- How did I contribute?
- Where did I contribute?
- Also check Igor Eliezer's OSM playlist out