Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm Jonas an exchange student from the middle of Germany now living in Denmark near Vejle.
- 3D-Mapping: Mostly Simple 3D buildings but I am looking for interesting more complex buildings. I add roof:colour=* and roof:shape=* in JOSM and building:material=*, building:colour=* and roof:material=* on surveys with Vespucci.
- Schwerpunkt der Woche if I am interested in the topic.
- Everything that is represented by a StreetComplete Quest but I change the priorities so that bicycle, public transport and buildings quest come first.
- Landuses where they are missing
- I also add diet:vegetarian=* and diet:vegan=* tags.
- I am also interested in mapping public transport but I wound take extra routes for it and I don't know a open data to build on.
- Germany where I lived near Hann. Münden
- Denmark Vejle and where I live
- Sweden Örebro and Skövde but not so much anymore
- Sometimes in HOT or random places in the world
- JOSM: Very powerful and I still have a lot to learn
- Vespucci: Only surveys I really like the tagfilter to concentrate on one or two tags and see where it is missing
- StreetComplete: Very user friendly and simple to use, a good introduction to OSM
- OsmAnd~: Only surveys less powerful than Vespucci but more practical for simpler edits in my opinion because you are less likely to do unintentional edits