Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Import Guidelines
- The ground rules. Read this before planning and executing an import.
- Import Catalogue
- A list of imported data. Document imports here to facilitate sharing of expertise and trouble shooting.
- Description of software and import processes.
- Handling bad imports
- What to do if you discovered a bad import.
- Getting permission
- Letter templates to request for permission to use data sources.
- Potential Datasources - List of datasources which could be imported, with descriptions of licensing status/investigation.
- Import/Secondary data imports with no or bad coordinates
- Lessons learned from Swedish landcover import
- How Beneficial are Data Imports to OpenStreetMap? – A United States Case Study - Presentation to SotM US 2012, Dennis Zielstra, Pascal Neis, Hartwig H. Hochmair
- Data Imports In OpenStreetMap – Love ‘Em Or Loathe ‘Em? - web article, Martijn van Exel
- Imports and the Community - web article, Matt Amos
- Imports and the Community II - follow up to the prior article, Matt Amos
- Permissions Document your communication with (potential) donators of data and their (dis)allowance of using their data
- Foundation/Import Support Working Group - a group formed by the foundation to facilitate investigation and potential import of datasets.