|For marking and tagging facilities for the generation and distribution of electrical power.|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 28|
|Tools for this tag|
This key is used to identify a wide range of facilities and features that relate to the generation and distribution of electrical power including power lines, power generation, pylons and sub-stations.
- Power generation gives more details to map power generation means.
- Power networks gives more details about mapping electricity paths.
For mapping electrical power plants, substations lines and associated infrastructure.
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.
Here are the primary proposals that lead to current tagging model:
- Proposed features/Power generation refinement
- Proposed features/Substation refinement
- Proposed features/Power switching extension
- Proposed features/Transformer extension proposal
- Proposed features/Transformers classification refinement
- Proposed features/Substation nodes extension
- Proposed features/Power routing proposal