|power = line|
|High-voltage power lines supported by towers or pylons.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: In use|
|Tools for this tag|
How to Map
Draw a way and add the power=line to it. The towers that support the power line can be mapped using power=tower. It is not necessary to tag power lines with a layer=* unless two lines cross over each other.
It is also possible to give some additional and advanced information about power lines :
- The number of wires=* per conductor.
- You may look at cables=* for the number of power-carrying conductor (bundles of wires) the line is composed of.
- circuits=* corresponds to the number of electrical circuits (logical bundles of cables). The tag may be used when the number of physical cables is unknown (often the case for underground cable connections) or when the number of circuits is different from cables=* divided by 3 (or by the number of phases of the line).
| Electricity pylon and power lines
In addition to rendering on power lines on the standard mapink view the following services are also available:
- ITO Map offers a Electricity power lines view (available globally)
- Maperitive power line rule set for rendering power lines, cables and substations in Maperitive.