|For marking and tagging facilities for the generation and distribution of electrical power.|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 26|
|Tools for this tag|
This key is used to identify a wide range of facilities and features that relate to the generation and distribution of electrical power including power lines, power generation, pylons and sub-stations.
Power generation gives more details to map power generation means.
Power networks gives more details about mapping electricity paths.
For mapping electrical power plants, substations lines and associated infrastructure.
See below for common usage of the power tag:
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.
- Proposed_features/Power_generation_refinement (approved)
- Proposed_features/Substation_refinement (approved)
- Proposed_features/Power_switching_extension (approved)
- Proposed_features/Transformer_extension_proposal (approved)
- Proposed_features/Power_routing_proposal (draft)