Jump to navigation Jump to search
|leisure = water_park|
|An amusement park with features like water slides, recreational pools (e.g. wave pools) or lazy rivers.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
are amusement parks with features water slides, recreational pools (e.g. wave pools) or lazy rivers.
How to map
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - the commonly used name of the water park
- addresses - the address of the water park
- opening_hours=* - hours when the water park is open
- website=* - website of the water park
- phone=* - phone number of the water park
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating the water park
- Swimming and bathing - anything related to swimming and bathing activities
- tourism=theme_park - an amusement park, discovery parks, open-air museums, Miniature Park
- leisure=sports_centre + sport=swimming - a centre containing one or more swimming pools that is mainly focussed on swimming as a sport, including swimming lessons.
- leisure=swimming_area - an official open-space natural place where you can swim
- amenity=public_bath - a location where the public may bathe in common
- playground=splash_pad - a shallow place for water play
Infrastructure and services
- leisure=swimming_pool - a swimming pool (water area only)
- attraction=water_slide - to map water slides.
- man_made=tower + tower:type=diving - a diving tower or platform.
- emergency=lifeguard - a place where a lifeguard is on duty
- lifeguard=* - a place where a lifeguard is on duty but not in a fixed location