From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|leisure = water_park|
|An amusement park with features like water slides, recreational pools (e.g. wave pools) or lazy rivers.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Group: Swimming and bathing|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
are amusement parks with features water slides, recreational pools (e.g. wave pools) or lazy rivers.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- operator=* - indicates the operator of name of the company operating this water park
- opening_hours=* - hours of opening
- addr=* - the address
- phone=* - phone number of this water park
- website=* - URL of this water park
- tourism=theme_park: An amusement area that is not focussed on water activities.
- leisure=sports_centre + sport=swimming: A centre containing one or more swimming pools that is mainly focussed on swimming as a sport, including swimming lessons.
- leisure=swimming_pool: To map pool areas
- amenity=public_bath: A location where the public may bathe in common.