My name is Lorenzo Stucchi.
I studied at Politecnico di Milano where I got a BSc in Enviromental and Land Planning Engineering and I am currently enrolled in master degree.
I am also a member and co-founder of PoliMappers.
Follow me also on Twitter.
- February 23, 2019: Mapathon about AccessibItaly in OSMit2019.
- December 10, 2018: Mapathon organization for 50 future students of Politecnico di Milano inside the Matec project about the project 690 on TeachOSM.
- Dicember 1, 2018: Mapathon with 40 kids at PoliMi in Piacenza, organize with Geolab Polimi
- November 17, 2018: OpenDay for children about OSM with a mapathon with Field Papers, during #ItWikiCon2018 in Como.
- September 28-30, 2018: Global Mapathon to help end female genital mutilation (FGM) inside the Crowd2Map Tanzania event.
- April 16, 2018: Technical support to the mapathon at BlackRock Milan organized by Doctors Without Borders
- February 18, 2018: MiniMapathon at PoliMi with 80 kids from elementary school, organized with Geolab of PoliMi.
- August 13, 2017: Mapping Tanzania in the Crowd2Map Tanzania event.
Event with PoliMappers
- Dicember 1-31,2018: PoliMappers/Adventures2018
- November 14, 2018: PoliMappers in OSMGeoWeek, mapathon event during the OSM Geo Week
- July 29, 2018: PoliMapper's mappathon during State of the Map 2018 about the project 690 on TeachOSM mapping villages in Saint Louis, Senegal
- April 13-15, 2018: Presentation of PoliMappers and activites at First Enviromental Festival in Sulbiate.
- April 13, 2018: Mapping with Geopaparazzi and JOSM about the house numbers of Milan.
- March 24, 2018: Presentation of PoliMappers at Merge-it 2018.
- December 13, 2017: MiniMapathon at the Secondary School "Istituto Comprensivo P. Gobetti" (Trezzano sul Naviglio).
- December 1-31, 2017: PoliMappers/Adventures
- October 1-22, 2017: CompletetheMap Challeng of Mapillary at Milan.
- March 30, 2017: Mapping of the cultural heritage at Corte Sant'Andrea (LO) with MapTime Milano.
- January 16, 2017: First PoliMappers' Mappathon with Field Papers about amenity in the Leonardo Campus of Politecnico di Milano