My name is Lorenzo Stucchi.
I studied at Politecnico di Milano where I got a BSc in Enviromental and Land Planning Engineering and I am currently enrolled in master degree.
I am also a member and co-founder of PoliMappers.
- April 16, 2018: Technical support to the mapathon at BlackRock Milan organized by Doctors Without Borders
- August 13, 2017: Mapping Tanzania in the Crowd2Map Tanzania event.
Event with PoliMappers
- April 13-15, 2018: Presentation of PoliMappers and activites at First Enviromental Festival in Sulbiate.
- April 13, 2018: Mapping with Geopaparazzi and JOSM about the house numbers of Milan.
- March 24, 2018: Presentation of PoliMappers at Merge-it 2018.
- December 13, 2017: MiniMapathon at the Secondary School "Istituto Comprensivo P. Gobetti" (Trezzano sul Naviglio).
- December 1-31, 2017: PoliMappers/Adventures
- October 1-22, 2017: CompletetheMap Challeng of Mapillary at Milan.
- March 30, 2017: Mapping of the cultural heritage at Corte Sant'Andrea (LO) with MapTime Milano.
- January 16, 2017: First PoliMappers' Mappathon with Field Papers about amenity in the Leonardo Campus of Politecnico di Milano
Follow me also on Twitter.