(Redirected from Map Features/restaurant)
|amenity = restaurant|
|A restaurant sells full sit-down meals with servers, and may sell alcohol.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Group: Food and beverages|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- phone=* - phone number
- website=* - website
- operator=* - operator
- opening_hours=* - opening times, closing day
- opening_hours:kitchen=* - for times when the kitchen is open and meals can be ordered (for example, inside a restaurant or pub)
- cuisine=* - type of cuisine (italian), specialty (fish)
- diet=* - dietary option, e.g. diet:vegetarian=yes, diet:vegan=yes etc.
- wheelchair=* - suitable for wheelchairs
- brewery=* - Brewery from which the beer is based.
- winery=* - Offered sorts of wine
- distillery=* - Offered sorts of distilled beverages
- lunch=* - There will be lunch menus or lunches other than the evening menu
- delivery=yes - delivery service
- takeaway=yes - takeaway
- internet_access=* - Internet connection
- kids_area=* - a place where kids can play.
- microbrewery=yes - brewery in the house
- outdoor_seating=yes - The restaurant has outdoor seating on the patio, in the garden or on the road.
- oven=*- To describe what kind of oven the restaurant is using.
- reservation=* - Is reservation possible/requires?
- payment:method=yes/no/interval - methods of payment
- smoking=* - smoking / non smoking
- stars=* - restaurant with Michelin star
- drive_through=yes - The restaurant has a drive through. Consider amenity=fast_food instead.
If the restaurant and a hotel is the same add another point and the corresponding properties. (See One feature, one OSM element)