WikiProject United States/Projects
|U.S. Main||News||Projects||Tags||TIGER fixup|
4UMaps.eu Topographic outdoor map for hiking and mountain biking
TIGER fixup is the big mapping project to get involved in.
Address Improvement aims to improve address data quality in the US.
For improving highway routing see TIGER fixup/250 cities
WikiProject United States Long Distance Trails for mapping hiking trails.
- Interstate Highways Relations
- United States Numbered Highway Relations
- United States State Boundary Relations
Other Interesting US Projects
- TerpNav Pedestrian Maps, a project of Gemstone, a University of Maryland student project. Tags areas impassable to pedestrians of varying capability for routing purposes. Nice to know when you're on crutches.
- TopOSM - Lars Ahlzen is working on topographic map based on OSM data at toposm.com. As of now it only covers the state of Massachusetts.
- WikiProject US National Parks is a project to map all of the US National Parks.