Jump to navigation Jump to search
|United States||openstreetmap.us||Projects||Tags||TIGER fixup|
|OpenStreetMap US||Users||Data Imports||Resources||Category|
- TIGER fixup
- American Indian reservations
- Long-distance hiking trails
- National Park System (tagging recommendations are "promoted" to Public lands, below)
- Public lands – attempts to better map and clarify tagging on public lands (especially federal and state-level), initially and especially oriented towards boundary=protected_areas and areas of leisure=*, such as larger, non-urban "parks" (in the US English sense, not the sense of how OSM defines leisure=park)
- Racism – facilitating storytelling around racism and antiracism and improving representation of racial minorities
- United States Bicycle Route System
- Interstate Highways Relations
- United States/Numbered highway relations
- Boundary relations
Other interesting projects
- TerpNav Pedestrian Maps, a project of Gemstone, a University of Maryland student project. Tags areas impassable to pedestrians of varying capability for routing purposes. Nice to know when you're on crutches.
- TopOSM - Lars Ahlzen is working on topographic map based on OSM data at toposm.com. As of now it only covers the state of Massachusetts.