Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Part of United States mapping project.|
New Mexico, United States
|latitude: 34.5, longitude: -106|
|Browse map of New Mexico 34°30′00.00″ N, 106°00′00.00″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
New Mexico is a state in the United States at latitude 34°30′00.00″ North, longitude 106°00′00.00″ West.
Draft guidance for highway classification can be found at New Mexico/Highway Classification.
Road signs and the information they encode
(WIP) MUTCD/New Mexico
Main: category:places in New Mexico
Feature categories to map
Pueblo of Acoma
As of 2012-09-10, the pueblo has offered license-free road center-line data. This could be very helpful as most of the TIGER data appears to be inaccurate or outdated. The data is in the form of a shapefile, which will need to be changed into an OSM format.
New Mexico does not have a state-wide orthoimagery acquisition program. However, in below regions, you still have access to high resolution imageries.
- MRCOG (Mid-Region Council of Governments of New Mexico) imagery is available for Albuquerque metropolitan area.
- Los Alamos County Orthoimagery.
- New Mexico Resource Geographic Information System, run out of The University of New Mexico, is New Mexico's clearing house for geospatial data.
- New Mexico Office of the State Engineer Open Data Site hosts data for water resources.
- New Mexico State Land Office GIS data