From OpenStreetMap Wiki
| Alabama, United States|
|latitude: 32.605, longitude: -86.682|
|Browse map of Alabama 32°36′18.00″ N, 86°40′55.20″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Alabama is a state in the United States at latitude 32°36′18.00″ North, longitude 86°40′55.20″ West.
|OpenStreetMap images (and underlying map data) are freely available under OpenStreetMap License.|
- Main article: Alabama/Highway Relations
Alabama has 67 counties.
- See WikiProject United States Public Lands
- National Parks – none are in Alabama
- US Forest Service Data#Southern Region (R8)
- Alabama's Open Data Site – State GIS data which has no license – park boundaries, trails, and more. Good data source.