| Michigan, United States|
|latitude: 43.73, longitude: -84.65|
|Browse map of Michigan 43°43′48.00″ N, 84°39′00.00″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Michigan is a state in the United States at latitude 43°43′48.00″ North, longitude 84°39′00.00″ West.
|local user group|
|mailing list – archive|
There currently is not a user group for Michigan. However, this page and a Michigan OpenStreetMap Facebook Group have been created for communication among fans and editors of the area. The OpenStreetMap US Talk email list is also recommended.
- Possibly, utilize http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/ for delegating mapping tasks.
- Improve Michigan State Parks, using the US National Park Service Tagging guidelines, much the way the Great Smoky Mountains National Park has been mapped.
- Create sub-pages for Trails and Parks, similar to the one for Highways.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Detroit, Michigan
- Flint, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Lansing, Michigan - The Capital of Michigan.
- Warren, Michigan
- DNR - Recreation Search (filter on trails)
- DNR - Trails
- DNR - Equestrian Trail Maps
- DNR - Iron Belle Trail
- DNR - ORV/ATV Trail Maps
- Michigan Trail Magazine
- View and Order MDOT Road and Trail Biking Maps
- Clinton River Trail - 272100
- Falling Water Trail - 272953
- Huron Valley Trail - 272278
- I-275 Bike Path - 272134
- Iron Belle Trail
- Jackson Inter-City Trail - 272954
- Kal-Haven Trail - 272890
- Kalamazoo River Valley Trail - 272900
- Lakelands Trail - 272564
- Lansing River Trail - 22308
- Leelanu Trail - 281863
- Macomb Orchard Trail - 272055
- Musketawa Trail - 283289
- North Central State Trail - 283256
- Paint Creek Trail - 272097
- Pere Marquette Rail Trail - 283226
- Paul Henry - Thornapple Trail - 283206
- Polly Ann Trail - 272077
- Shore-to-Shore State Horse Trail - See USDA and MTRA.
- West Bloomfield Trail - 272123
- White Pine Trail - 273878
Potential Import Data