| Michigan, United States|
|latitude: 43.73, longitude: -84.65|
|Browse map of Michigan 43°43′48.00″ N, 84°39′00.00″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Michigan is a state in the United States at latitude 43°43′48.00″ North, longitude 84°39′00.00″ West.
|Local user group|
|mailing list – archive|
There currently is not a user group for Michigan. However, this page and a Michigan OpenStreetMap Facebook Group have been created for communication among fans and editors of the area. The OpenStreetMap US Talk email list is also recommended.
- Possibly, utilize http://tasks.openstreetmap.us/ for delegating mapping tasks.
- Improve Michigan State Parks, using the US National Park Service Tagging guidelines, much the way the Great Smoky Mountains National Park has been mapped.
- Create sub-pages for Trails and Parks, similar to the one for Highways.
- Update the Lakelands Trail to its new name "Mike Levine Lakelands Trail State Park". And, potentially move some of the tags to the Relation as described here.
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Detroit, Michigan
- Flint, Michigan
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Lansing, Michigan - The Capital of Michigan.
- Warren, Michigan
- DNR - Recreation Search (filter on trails)
- DNR - Trails
- DNR - Equestrian Trail Maps
- DNR - ORV/ATV Trail Maps
- Michigan Trail Magazine
- View and Order MDOT Road and Trail Biking Maps
Potential Import Data
- Clinton River Trail -
- Falling Water Trail -
- Huron Valley Trail -
- I-275 Bike Path -
- Michigan/Iron Belle Trail - PDF Map DNR Site
- Jackson Inter-City Trail -
- Kal-Haven Trail -
- Kalamazoo River Valley Trail -
- Lakelands Trail -
- Lansing River Trail -
- Leelanu Trail -
- Macomb Orchard Trail -
- Musketawa Trail -
- North Central State Trail -
- North Country Trail -
- Paint Creek Trail -
- Pere Marquette Rail Trail -
- Paul Henry - Thornapple Trail -
- Polly Ann Trail -
- Shore-to-Shore State Horse Trail - See USDA and MTRA.
- West Bloomfield Trail -
- White Pine Trail -