Bs:Beginners Guide 1.5
Kada ste dodali podatke i označili ih, i izvršili uload promjena na OSM, da bi vidjeli promjene možete izabrati nešto od sljedećeg, zavisno o potrebama:
1. Generirati renderiranu bitmap sliku iz postavljenih podatka yourself koristeći alate za rendering na vašem PC-u. OpenStreetMap projekt ima 3 različita render alata:
2. Get the data to appear on the slippy map on OpenStreetMap's main page. The main page contains a '+' on the right side. After clicking the plus you usually get the 'Baselayer' options 'Mapnik' and 'Osmarender'. Both represent a map generated with the above renderers.
- Mapnik: Mapnik baselayer usually updates in around an hour. The tiles should update automatically when you view them. They will only update if they are 3 or more days old though. To force an update you can view the tile by itself, and add "/dirty" to the end of the address.
- tiles@home/Osmarender: The Osmarender baselayer should be automatically updated when uploading new data. If this does not work or you like to see quicker update, please use the Informationfreeway web page, go on zoom level 12 and press ctrl+click on the tiles to be updated. Some more information is provided here: FAQ. A request will then be made to the tiles@home/Osmarender project. After some time you should find the updated tile includes your changes. You may have to do a full refresh of the page to see it.
Use the map
You're probably not only interested in making and extending the map, but using it for your own purposes, depending on the kind of interests you have and the envisaged application of the slippy map. Some of the options listed on this Wiki will get you going:
- When you do not require dynamic maps, based on up-to-date OSM data, exporting an image and using it in your own work is the best option. This is also the option you'll have to choose if you're making static print media (e.g., brochures and posters).
- Embedding the map on your website is likely to be the easiest and is likely to require the least technical knowledge. On the other hand, there are no direct advanced options for representing data and the interface.
- Create your own map based on the OSM data. Possibly the most flexible option in terms of what you can do. It comes at the cost, however, of more specialised technical knowledge and additional requirements to hard- and software.
Developing your own applications is also possible by using and re-using OSM components. An overview of the components is a good place to start when you're interested in making your own advanced, OSM-based, applications.