|landuse = meadow|
|풀밭, 초원 또는 목초지: 주로 풀과 기타 나무가 아닌 식물이 자라는 땅으로, 주로 꼴이나 여물, 방목에 씁니다.|
|OSM Carto에서 렌더링|
|그룹: 토지 이용|
|해당 요소의 사용|
|이 태그를 위한 도구|
풀밭, 초원 또는 목초지를 태그하는 데에 씁니다. 주로 풀과 기타 나무가 아닌 식물이 자라는 토지로, 주로 꼴이나 여물 또는 동물 방목을 위해 씁니다.
How to map
Tags in combination
If the meadow or pasture has a name, add name="name of meadow".
The key meadow=* has been used to indicate the process that protects the meadow status, or the kind of meadow.
- meadow=agricultural a hay meadow or pasture, maintained by cutting, mowing or grazing.
- meadow=transitional an area of grass which is transitioning to heath, scrub or woodland.
- meadow=perpetual a "meadow" which is retained by natural factors. (It is more common to use natural=grassland in this case)
- meadow=pasture a pasture for grazing livestock (not a hay meadow).
- meadow=paddock an area of grass where horses or other animals are kept
- meadow=meadow_orchard an area which is both an orchard (with trees grown for fruit or nuts) and a meadow. (Also see orchard=meadow_orchard + landuse=orchard)
- meadow=wildflower A wildflower meadow. It serves primarily as a habitat for insects and for nature conservation rather than for the production of grass and hay. It is also usually regularly mown.
- landuse=farmland - An area of farmland used for tillage (cropland). This tag is sometimes also used for pasture or meadow.
- landuse=grass - An area of mown and managed grass, e.g. a lawn in a park, part of a golf course, roadside verges etc.
- surface=grass - To indicate the surface of a specific use feature e.g. leisure=pitch
- natural=grassland - An area of non-cultivated grassland.
- natural=scrub - A plant community characterized by vegetation dominated by shrubs (bush) More woody plants than a meadow or grassland.
- natural=heath - A dwarf-shrub habitat, characterised by open, low growing woody vegetation, often dominated by plants of the Ericaceae. More woody plants than a meadow or grassland.
- Vegetation - summary of tags related to areas of vegetation of different types