WikiProject United States/Projects
From OpenStreetMap Wiki
|WikiProject United States||openstreetmap.us||Projects||Tags||TIGER fixup|
|US Local chapter||Users||Data Imports||Resources||Category|
- TIGER fixup is the big mapping project to get involved in.
- Address Improvement has a section on U.S. specific address data challenges
- WikiProject US Bike Route System has become quite active as of 2014!
- WikiProject Piste Maps
- WikiProject Whitewater Maps
- WikiProject United States Long Distance Trails for mapping hiking trails.
- WikiProject US National Parks is a project to map all of the US National Parks.
- WikiProject US American Indian Reservations
- WikiProject_United_States_railways is active and growing as of mid-2017
- Interstate Highways Relations
- United States Numbered Highway Relations
- Boundary relations
Other Interesting US Projects
- TerpNav Pedestrian Maps, a project of Gemstone, a University of Maryland student project. Tags areas impassable to pedestrians of varying capability for routing purposes. Nice to know when you're on crutches.
- TopOSM - Lars Ahlzen is working on topographic map based on OSM data at toposm.com. As of now it only covers the state of Massachusetts.